G-Cast Precast Concrete Jacking Pipes
G-Cast produces a comprehensive range of precast reinforced concrete jacking pipes to suit the modern generation of jacking techniques and systems. Standard pipes are manufactured with flexible joint incorporating well proven butt end joint with cast-in integral steel collar. Pipes are manufactured to British Standard B.S. 5911:Part 1:2002 or equivalent, using either spinning or vertical wet-cast process.
- Special pipes can be designed and manufactured to suit individual project requirements.
- Special pipes for INTERMEDIATE JACKING STATION.
- Concrete cladded COMPOSITE WATER STEEL PIPE for jacking operation.
- Pipes can be manufactured using PFA cement, OPC or Sulphate Resistance Portland Cement/SRPC.
- Pipe Internal Lining: High alumina cement/HAC lining, HDPE lining, PVC lining, SACRIFICIAL lining, EPOXY coating.
- Pipe External Lining: SACRIFICIAL lining, EPOXY coating.
FLEXIBLE PIPE JOINT
This joint incorporates the well proven steel collar and elastomeric sealing gasket to ensure a watertight and yet flexible type joint. This butt end joint design ensures that the jacking forces are transmitted over the maximum area of the pipe, thus reducing the possibility of damage during jacking operation.
Standard flexible joint seals are manufactured from natural rubber. EPDM type is available on request.
Standard cast-in steel collars are of mild steel type. Stainless steel may be provided on request.
Concrete of characteristic strength 50 N/mm2.
PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION PACKING
A pressure distribution packing is to be positioned between every pipe to ensure even distribution of the jacking load.
BENTONITE INJECTION PORTS
Pipes can be supplied with or without threaded injection/grouting ports.